Read about the firm’s successes, growing staff, community involvement, and more.
George Townsend has been inducted as a Fellow into the College of Workers' Compensation Lawyers.read more
Steve Hammond has been recognized as one of Virginia's 10 Best Attorneys, Workers' Compensation Division by the American Institute of Legal Counsel.read more
If you have followed this Blog over time, chances are that you have come across one of my posts on the “Debt Trap”, which is the term I have used to refer to Virginian’s statutory scheme of holding a defendant’s driver’s license hostage for the payment of...read more
As published November 28, 2017 on workerscompcentral.com The Virginia Workers’ Compensation Commission today will formally approve draft regulations that will implement new medical fee schedules for use starting Jan. 1. Virginia will become the 44th state to set...read more
MEDIATION What is it, and what can I expect? Alternative Dispute Resolution: Approximately 50 years ago, lawyers and other professionals involved in the resolution of disputes began to look at alternatives to traditional methods of resolving those disputes, such as...read more
In Part 1 of our look at Virginia Code section 65.2-714(b), which is the source of the mysterious “714 fees” available to claimants’ attorneys under Virginia’s Workers’ Compensation Act, we learned what those fees were and what the statute requires in order for the...read more
- George Townsend Inducted as a Fellow into the College of Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
- Steve Hammond is Recognized as One of Virginia’s 10 Best Attorneys
- THE DEBT TRAP, AN UPDATE
- Medical Fee Schedules Nearing Implementation By J. Todd Foster
- MEDIATION What is it, and what can I expect?
- 714 FEES, WHAT ARE THEY AND HOW DO WE COLLECT THEM Part 2
- 714 FEES, WHAT ARE THEY & HOW DO WE COLLECT THEM? Part 1
- DAMAGES: A COMPARISON BETWEEN WORKERS’ COMPENSATION & PERSONAL INJURY Part Two
- DAMAGES: A COMPARISON BETWEEN WORKERS’ COMPENSATION & PERSONAL INJURY– Part One
- WITNESS CREDIBILITY – Part 3
Have a Question?
Free Case Evaluation
Fill out the form below for a free case evaluation.