Read about the firm’s successes, growing staff, community involvement, and more.
As I peruse the local newspaper, which for me is the Richmond Times-Dispatch, I often make note of articles that I think might make good blog material. Some make the cut and become the subject of their own post. Some deserve mention in other posts but are not (IMHO)...read more
After finishing my post on “Connectivity” and while skimming the Sunday paper the following weekend, I came across a short article by Adele Uphaus-Conner, “For Virginia family facing eviction, “It just snowballed,” in the Fredericksburg Free Lance Star (June 10,...read more
Rousmaniere and Coppelman: Keys to Becoming King or Queen of Claims By Peter Rousmaniere and Jon Coppelman Published by workerscompensation.com June 6, 2018 Many us of need some basic information about workers’ compensation claims. After all, workers’ compensation...read more
For those of you who have followed this blog over the months and (dare I say it?) years that it has appeared in this space, you know that a favorite topic of mine to which I have returned as this issue has re-appeared in the news from time to time is what I have...read more
Perhaps the most difficult part of the Workers’ Compensation puzzle for us to explain to the client, and for the client to understand, is the whole concept of marketing and the claimant’s obligation to accept suitable selective employment, when available that is...read more
Steven P. Hammond Has Been Nominated and Accepted as Three Years AIOLC’s 10 Best Workers’ Compensation Attorney in Virginia For Client Satisfaction
The American Institute of Legal Counsel has recognized the exceptional performance of Virginia's Compensation Attorney Steven P. Hammond as Three Years 10 Best Legal Counsel for Client Satisfaction. The American Institute of Legal Counsel is a third-party attorney...read more
- EVICTION WITH A HUMAN FACE
- Keys to Becoming King or Queen of Claims
- THE DEBT TRAP, A NATIONAL PROBLEM
- SELECTIVE EMPLOYMENT: BONA FIDE OFFER & UNREASONABLE REFUSAL
- Steven P. Hammond Has Been Nominated and Accepted as Three Years AIOLC’s 10 Best Workers’ Compensation Attorney in Virginia For Client Satisfaction
- George L. Townsend Has Been Nominated and Accepted as Three Years AIOLC’s 10 Best Workers’ Compensation Attorney in Virginia For Client Satisfaction
- THE VALUE OF BEING REPRESENTED BY A LAWYER
- George Townsend Inducted as a Fellow into the College of Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
- Steve Hammond is Recognized as One of Virginia’s 10 Best Attorneys
Have a Question?
Free Case Evaluation
Fill out the form below for a free case evaluation.